Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I am a dreamer…



I am myself always.
Is that why you aren’t here with me right now?

I was a dreamer.
My dreams were sweet and cute.
They had me and you in them.
Happy.

I am still a dreamer.
The dreams are not so sweet any longer.
They still have you and me in them.
Broken.

You were never a dreamer.
You envied my ability to dream.
Do you still envy me for the same?

The painted dreams of you and me
The colorful house and the gardens lush green
The winter, summer and spring
That was just…one of my dreams…

I am a dreamer.
I would dream till I breathe my last.

I have better people around me now.
Who know who I am and who I am not.
They make me strong.
Now I am a courageous dreamer.

The courageous dreamer now dreams
To fight wars and win.
To jump and reach the sky for the stars.
To pluck them and take them all.
And to give them away to all those
Who would want to smile again.


No comments:

Post a Comment