Saturday, April 27, 2013

My Magician

I tried so hard
And I tried for so long
To fill the voids in my life
and to fix it all that went wrong

I tried so hard
And I tried for so long
To rise up to my older self
To be happy and to sing a song
But...
Hardly that could happen and so hardly I slept
Hardly I smiled and mostly wept...


The storm had left me shaken
The joys of my life were all taken
With every day I felt more broken
With every single day I felt more broken


But hit when the storm

I learnt my lessons
I learnt to live for better reasons
I reasoned better in changing seasons
I seasoned myself through the lessons


Then came the wave of spring amidst the automn
Greener were the lands so barren
You stepped in and the sorrow stepped out
You smiled and I laughed out loud
You turned the dark into things brighter
You took me higher and helped me reach farther
You made it all sweet ... the bitter 

You shut my fears away ..my Magician...
You sprinkled glitter and brought me back to life ... my Magician...

1 comment: