Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!


Ma tells me often...
How you had stepped in to see me in her arms...
And smiled...
You had said..."She’s my baby...my baby girl"...

You held me close and I opened my eyes to see you...
God had gifted me my Dad on my birthday...

That moment I hadn’t known,
I would be so lucky to be born to you... Daddy...
I now look back and see only you,
For me it’s none..but just ...you my world...my Daddy...

You helped me take my first step,
You let not my hair be harmed...
You stand by me as always and make me strong...
With you by my side, I can win wars unarmed...

I know not who love is...
But I know you...
I know not what fear is...
Coz I have you...
I need no gold...
But I need you...
I see no God...
But I see you...

I know not ,what my first word was ...but I know what my last would be...
I cease to exist without you...without you, what could I be?

Daddy...Sweet Daddy...
Baby misses you this birthday of yours and otherwise...
May the world’s happiness be all yours...
May you be healthy and strong as always for me...

-----------------------------
Love you  Dad! :)...I miss you!








2 comments: